Are you looking for a special and extravagant dessert? We found a German dessert which is a Strawberry Dessert with mango sauce. It combines the sweet strawberry taste with the exotic mango – it is a well selected combination which will surprise your taste buds.
In Germany strawberries are used for many cakes and dessert recipes. The best is to use ripe and seasonal strawberries for this dessert. We are sure you will love this delicious dessert. Happy Cooking!
Ingredients Strawberry Dessert
300g fresh or frozen strawberries
6 sheets white gelatin
150 ml Lemon lemonade
1 can Mangos (425 ml) or fresh, frozen
1 Dr. Oetker Vanilla sugar (0.3oz) – How to make Vanilla Sugar –
1 tbsp lemon juice
100 ml heavy cream
1 tbsp ground pistachios
1 tbsp powdered sugar
Cooking Instructions Strawberry Dessert
– If frozen: De-frost strawberries at room temperature. If fresh strawberries: Wash, remove green parts from fresh strawberries, cut each one in half.
– Soak gelatin in cold purified water.
– Mix strawberries with lemonade and sugar, with a stick mixer puree the berries.
– Press gelatin gently and on low heat melt it in a pan.
– Add 2-3 tbsp strawberry puree and mix it. Then add remaining puree.
– Rinse 4 small forms or cups with cold water and fill them with the puree.
– Cover them and let sit in the fridge for 4 hours which allows that the puree gets firm.
– Let canned mango pieces drip in a sieve, puree them.
– Peel fresh mango, cut in smaller pieces.
– Add vanilla sugar and lemon juice as desired.
– Whip heavy cream until firm and fill it into a frosting bag with a star beak.
– Dip the filled forms briskly in hot water and topple it on a plate.
– Pour the mango sauce around it and squirt some whipped cream aside.
– Sprinkle with ground pistachios and powdered sugar.