Raspberry Muffins with Streusel can be made fast if you need something for unexpected guests, a party or just for the Kaffee and Kuchen table.
It is a German recipe and you will find out that they won’t be so sweet as the American muffins. I found this awesome recipe on a German blog – www.kuechenzaubereien.blogspot.fr
– Happy Baking!
Ingredients Raspberry Muffins with Streusel (6 muffins)
1 pck vanilla sugar Dr. Oetker
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 shot milk
about 150g frozen raspberries
1 tsp vanilla liquid
Baking Instructions Raspberry Muffins with Streusel
– Place butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and egg in a bowl and whisk with the mixer until creamy.
– Mix flour with baking powder and add to dough.
– add a bit of milk, continue whisking.
– the dough is ready when it is coming of a wooden spoon.
– roll raspberries in some flour (prevents them from sinking when the muffins are baking).
– Place paper muffins into the muffin tray and add one heaped Tbsp of dough into each form; place 3-4 raspberries on each muffin, add more dough and place again raspberries on the top.
– For the Streusel knead all ingredients and sprinkle them over the muffins.
– Bake in pre-heated oven on 180 C or 375 F for 20-30 min on the middle rack.