Ingredients Potato Pepper Omelet
500 g potatoes
2 red pepper
1 green pepper
2 small onions
150 g bacon (German Speck)
1 tbsp clarified butter
salt, pepper to taste
fresh cress, chopped
Cooking Instructions Potato Pepper Omelet
– Boil potatoes with skin.
– Remove seeds from peppers, cut in small cubes.
– Chop onion fine.
– Peel cooled off potatoes, slice them.
– Cut bacon in cubes, fry in some clarified butter, add onions and potatoes, brown evenly.
– Add peppers, saute for about 10 min, spice with salt and pepper.
Make 1 omelet:
– 2 eggs for each omelet, beat them in a bowl briefly.
– Melt some clarified butter, add a quarter of the potato mix and 2 eggs.
– Let simmer on mild heat, spice with salt an pepper. Omelet should not stick on pan.
Repeat with remaining ingredients.
When done sprinkle with chopped cress.