The Pear dessert Escorial is something very special for a dinner party, a holiday menu or just for fun.
What is Escorial?
Escorial “The Ultimate Herbal Liqueur” produced from secret selected herbs and spices backed with some high percentage alcohol (56% ABV.) The taste combines a truly unique balance of dryness, sweetness, mint and slight spicy bitterness.
Because of the relatively high amount of alcohol the liqueur is used especially for flambes but also as an ingredient for various cocktails. The Pear Dessert or “Green Pear” is the first recipe of the Escorial recipe series.
Ingredients Pear Dessert Escorial
· 1/2 small pear
· 4 cl Escorial green, 56 %
· 1 cl Riemerschmid Bar-Syrup raw sugar
· 1 cl lime juice fresh
· 2 cl heavy cream
Cooking Instructions Pear Dessert Escorial
– Peel pear and remove core.
– Add all ingredients except heavy cream and cinnamon with one heap of crushed ice into a mixer and puree it.
– Whip heavy cream but not too firm, it can be semi-firm.
– Place it into a cup out of glass and top it with some whipped cream.
– Sprinkle with some cinnamon and serve it with a saucer and a spoon.
It is also available at Bevmo.