Serve the Leberkaese Burger at your Oktoberfest or enjoy it while watching a soccer game. The burger tastes best with a glass of German beer! Find authentic and home made Leberkaese at www.bavariasausage.com - Happy Cooking!
Ingredients Leberkaese Burger
1 tbsp sunflower oil
4 slices Leberkäse (each 3/4 inch thick)
4 leaves baby romaine
4 German rolls - How to make German rolls -
4 tsp sweet mustard
200 g Sauerkraut (jar)
Instructions Leberkaese Burger
- Heat oil, brown Leberkaese slices for about 5 minutes on both sides.
- Cut tomatoes in slices.
- Clean salad, wash and dry it.
- Chop parsley fine.
- Cut rolls in half and spread on each side the mustard (add butter if you like).
- Warm Sauerkraut.
- Place salad, Leberkaese, 2 tomato slices and Sauerkraut on one half; sprinkle with parsley.
- Place other roll half on top.