Serve the Leberkaese Burger at your Oktoberfest or enjoy it while watching a soccer game. The burger tastes best with a glass of German beer! Find authentic and home made Leberkaese at www.bavariasausage.com – Happy Cooking!
Ingredients Leberkaese Burger
1 tbsp sunflower oil
4 slices Leberkäse (each 3/4 inch thick)
4 leaves baby romaine
4 German rolls – How to make German rolls –
4 tsp sweet mustard
200 g Sauerkraut (jar)
Instructions Leberkaese Burger
– Heat oil, brown Leberkaese slices for about 5 minutes on both sides.
– Cut tomatoes in slices.
– Clean salad, wash and dry it.
– Chop parsley fine.
– Cut rolls in half and spread on each side the mustard (add butter if you like).
– Warm Sauerkraut.
– Place salad, Leberkaese, 2 tomato slices and Sauerkraut on one half; sprinkle with parsley.
– Place other roll half on top.