Learn today how to make Herb Quark with Potatoes or Pellkartoffeln mit Quark in German, a very popular dish that is simple and healthy. Happy Cooking!
Ingredients Herb Quark with Potatoes
10 potatoes preferably Gold potatoes (amount depends on size)
250 g quark – Alternatives to Quark and How to make Quark –
Assorted fresh herbs: parsley, chives, dill, chopped
1 spring onion, chopped fine
salt, pepper, mild paprika to taste
3 tbsp heavy cream
Cooking Instructions Herb Quark with Potatoes
– Boil potatoes with the skin until they are tender (they should not fall apart).
– Mix quark, heavy cream and spices well until it’s creamy.
– Cut chives very fine, the best is to use a scissor.
– Chop parsley, dill and spring onion fine, and add to quark.
– Mix well, then serve with the hot boiled potatoes.
Cut red or green pepper in super fine pieces and add to the quark.