It is time for great Halloween recipes like the Bloody hands recipe. It is an original German recipe but it is easy to make. You find all ingridients for the German Halloween recipes on Amazon or in your local super market. Scare your party guests with the bloody hands. The hands are made out of Dr. Oetker Vanilla pudding and the blood is raspberries with cherry juice. Happy Cooking and Happy Halloween!
Ingredients Halloween recipes Bloody Hands
2 packages of instant pudding vanilla (Dr. Oetker) Dr. Oetker Vanilla Pudding 3 Pack
1 l milk
sugar as per instructions
Sauce: 250 g frozen raspberries, 2 tbsp sugar, 100ml cherry juice
Cooking Instructions Halloween Recipes Bloody Hands
– Fill pudding in 2 rubber gloves (without a powdery layer inside!); the best is to do this with the help of someone else. One person holds the glove, the other one pours the pudding into the glove. If you don’t have a helper, place the glove into a cup and pour the pudding in several steps and not at once.
– Close the gloves with paper clips and keep them in the fridge for some hours.
– Put raspberries into a pot and bring them with sugar and juice to a boil; puree or mash them and let them cool off, place them in the fridge for some hours, about 4.
– When the hands are completely firm hold them briefly in hot water so you can remove the plastic gloves.
– Decorate the hands on a plate and pour the raspberry sauce over them. Cut off some finger to make it look more scary.