The Halloween recipe Big Foot Feet is cool, scary and funny! You don't have to be an artist to make these feet.
Ingredients for 1 foot
1 kg ground beef or turkey or chicken
4 garlic cloves
breadcrumbs with no salt or herbs
salt, black pepper, Hungarian paprika powder (semi-hot or )
1 tbsp instant broth
2 tbsp ketchup
chili sauce or red eatable color
- cut onion in half and cut from each half a 1 cm thick slice - this is the bone on top of the foot.
- from the outer layer of the onion cut toe nails.
- chop the remaining onion in small cubes, garlic cloves as well.
- mix ground meat with egg, spices and ketchup.
- on a sheet of baking paper make 2 feet out of the meat.
- pre-heat oven on 200 degrees C or 350 F.
- add chili sauce on top (cut off part of the foot!) so it looks like blood, place on top 1 onion slice.
- cut the onion in small pieces and place them as nails on top of the toes.
- bake the feet for 30 minutes and 10 minutes before the end, add some more chili sauce on the top of the foot.
Enjoy your feet warm or cold with baguette bread, potato salad, french fries or pasta with tomato sauce or mustard. These feet taste cold as good as hot!