Hot white chocolate for a long winter’s evening or for Halloween with some orange eatable color. Easy to make, just get some white chocolate. If the white chocolate is already sugared don’t add additional sugar. Happy Cooking!
Ingredients Halloween Hot white Chocolate
200 g white chocolate, chopped
1000 ml (1 l) milk 2%
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
optional: orange eatable color for an orange Halloween color
grated chocolate for decoration
– chop the while chocolate if it is not chopped yet.
– reduce temperature when milk has come to a boil, then add chocolate while stirring continously.
– let it simmer until chocolate has dissolved completely.
– remove from heat, add the color if desired- the more color you add the more orange it will be.
– then add sugar to taste, optional. It depends how sweet the white chocolate is.
– fill in glasses and add whipped cream on top and sprinkle with grated chocolate.