Need some creepy Halloween party food? You found a good one today: The Halloween Cut Off Finger Cookies. They look so real! This is an authentic German recipe that you will love. Happy Baking and Halloween!
Ingredients Halloween Cut Off Finger Cookies
125 g butter (soft), 2 sticks
125 g sugar - 4.4oz
1 tsp lemon zest (organic lemon)
1 dash salt
2 egg yolks
250 g flour - 2 cups
almonds (peeled and sliced)
Baking Instructions Halloween Cut Off Finger Cookies
- Knead butter, sugar and salt.
- Add egg yolk and lemon peel and knead again.
- Finally add flour, knead well.
- Place wrapped dough in fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Make fingers out of the dough, all of the same size. With the back of a teaspoon make the fingertip and place a sliced almond which represents the finger nail.
- With a knife cut some folds for the limbs.
- Bake them on 330 F for about 10 min until the fingers have a golden color.