If you are German or have lived in Germany you know the classic dish Miracoli which is a kit containing Spaghetti, an herb seasoning and tomato paste, all separate in packages. It’s the best meal when you don’t feel like cooking from scratch. And it is not containing any chemicals! And the tomato sauce tastes like no other one, it has a very unique taste.
We thought it would be neat to find the recipe for this classic tomato sauce so you can make it at home. The recipe we found states that the sauce will taste like the one from Miracoli. Happy Cooking!
3 tbsp tomato double or triple concentrate
9 tbsp heavy cream
1 tsp instant vegetable broth eg. from Rapunzel, Seitenbacher
1 tsp herbs de Provence
1/4 tsp dried garlic flakes
salt, pepper to taste
1 dash sugar
150 g pasta of your choice
Parmesan cheese to taste
– Make the paste per instructions.
– Grind the herbs and garlic very fine by using a mortar. If you don’t have a mortar you can skip this step.
– Mix all ingredients in a bowl, spice with salt, pepper and sugar.
– Drain the pasta, place in a pot.
– Add the sauce into a pot, mix well and bring to a brisk boil.
Now you can either mix pasta with sauce or serve both separate.
Always sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.