The German iced coffee – Eiskaffee – is not just ice cubes and cold coffee. Not at all. It contains whipped cream and vanilla ice cream. The Eiskaffee is very popular in Germany and you can get it in every ice cream parlor and Cafe. So easy to make! Try it out. Happy Cooking!
Ingredients German Iced Coffee – Eiskaffee
100 g heavy cream
1 tbsp vanilla sugar – How to Make Vanilla Sugar –
(alternatively vanilla extract and a little bit of sugar)
4 scoops vanilla ice cream
300 ml brewed coffee, chilled
grated chocolate, unsweetened cocoa, cherries or chocolate syrup for decoration
How to make it
– Combine heavy cream with vanilla sugar and whip until firm.
– Fill 2 scoops vanilla ice cream into 2 glasses.
– Pour the chilled coffee over the ice cream.
– Place the whipped cream on top.
– Decorate with a cherry, grated chocolate or chocolate syrup.
You can add some flavor by adding liquor such as brandy or Amaretto.
Before you look anywhere else – Check this out!