GERMAN HO– USE RULES WOOD PRINT
Great for the Kitchen or hall way. It does not matter if the kitchen is ultra modern, old fashioned or just simple – The German House Rules Wood Print is looking good on any wall.
See it “live” on a sample wall.
Wood Print Information
- Printed with sustainable water-based inks on 3/4″ birch wood
- Heat and water resistant, you can use a wet rag and wipe it off
- White ink is not printed, this allows for the natural wood grain to show through the image
- Each wood print will vary in wood grain, no two wood prints will look alike which makes each piece unique
- FREE table stand on smaller sizes: 6×6, 8×8, 8×10, 8×12, 11×14 and 12×12
- Includes two mounting screws for easy hanging
- Made and Handcrafted in the U.S.A
- Please see the return policy
- Design by Gabriele Utz/Mybestgermanrecipes.com – all rights reserved
The wood print will be shipped by Woodsnap based in CA. Depending on your location the shipping might vary.
Here are some shipping examples:
|Shipping Cost Example for a 12×12″ wood print to Colorado – weight 3.6lb
USPS Priority Mail (4 to 7 days) $14.25
Smart Post (4 to 10 days) $10.38 (delivered by Fedex to the local post office, they deliver to buyer’s address)
Home delivery $14.35
3 Day Express Saver (3 days) $18.43
2 Day Express (2 days) $22.49
|Shipping cost example for a 6×6″ wood print to Florida –
USPS Priority Mail (4 to 7 days) $11.55
If you are not happy with your wood print it will be reprinted or you can get a full refund within 14 days*. You can contact our Customer Service department at: email@example.com within 14 days** of receiving your print.
Please make sure to do the following below
- if your wooden print has been damaged during transit, you will need to take a photo of the damaged product and/or damaged packaging and email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. From there we will get in touch with you and correct this for you from Mo-Fr 9am-5pm PST.
- Upon contacting us, further details on replacement procedures will be provided. Please save all packing material, as it will be required by Fed Ex to inspect it in order to determine if the package was damaged by them during the shipping process.
If you have any other questions about returns please feel free to contact us.