Ingredients German Easter Nest Cookies
150 g flour
130 g butter (very soft)
60 g powdered sugar
60 ml egg liqueur - How to make Egg Liqueur -
1 package vanilla sugar, 0.3oz - How to Make Vanilla Sugar -
colorful little Easter eggs for decoration
Baking Instructions German Easter Nest Cookies
- combine soft butter with powdered sugar and mix until creamy.
- Add vanilla sugar, flour and egg liqueur.
- Fill dough into a frosting bag.
- Squirt little circles on a baking tray layered with parchment paper (diameter 2 inches, 4cm).
- Bake in pre-heated oven on 320 F for 8-10 min.
- When cooled off dust with powdered sugar.
- Dip the little Easter eggs in jam and place 3 on each circle.
You can use different edible decoration for these cookies.
Aldi, Cost Plus markets carry German Easter items.