These cute German Easter Nest Cookies are a nice addition for your Easter decoration. They are easy to make and can be decorated in different ways. Use the colorful candy eggs or chocolate eggs to decorate the cookies. Happy Baking!
Ingredients German Easter Nest Cookies
150 g flour
130 g butter (very soft)
60 g powdered sugar
60 ml egg liqueur – How to make Egg Liqueur –
1 package vanilla sugar, 0.3oz – RECIPE: How to Make Vanilla Sugar –
colorful little Easter eggs for decoration
some apricot jam
Baking Instructions German Easter Nest Cookies
- Pre-heat oven tp 320 F.
- Combine soft butter with powdered sugar, and mix until creamy.
- Add vanilla sugar, flour and egg liqueur.
- Fill dough into a frosting bag.
- Squirt little circles on a baking tray layered with parchment paper (diameter 2 inches, 4cm).
- Bake in pre-heated oven on 320 F for 8-10 min.
- When cooled off dust with powdered sugar.
- Dip the little Easter eggs in jam and place 3 on each circle.
You can use different edible decoration for these cookies.
Aldi, or Cost Plus markets carry nice German Easter items.