Ideal as a side dish for your summer barbecue, this German cucumber apple salad will be a good choice. It is done within minutes. Happy Cooking!
Ingredients German Cucumber Apple Salad
1 English cucumber
2 spring onions
3 tbsp oil (taste neutral)
3 tbsp white wine vinegar
salt, pepper to taste
Cooking Instructions German Cucumber Apple Salad
– Peel cucumber, grate or cut in thin slices.
– Cut onions in fine slices.
– Cut radishes in fine cubes or thin slices.
– Peel apple, remove seeds, cut in small slices as well (or grate).
– Mix the dressing ingredients in a bowl, combine dressing with vegetables. Mix well.
Serve this salad as a side dish with Bratwurst, Frikadellen or a roast.