Surprise your friends and family with fried egg Easter muffins – just right for the spring celebration Easter. The muffins are easy to make and will make people smile. Great muffins not only for Easter! Happy Baking!
Ingredients Fried Egg Easter Muffins
(for 6 muffins)
90 g oil
300 g flour
1 tbsp baking powder Dr Oetker
100 g sugar
1 Dr Oetker package vanilla sugar, 0.5 oz – How to make Vanilla Sugar –
1 egg, 1 dash salt
150 g white chocolate
125 ml buttermilk
1 tbsp cream of tartar (Natron in German)
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 big can of apricots
Baking Instructions Fried Egg Easter Muffins
– Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, vanilla sugar, cream of tartar (natron) and salt.
– Chop white chocolate coarsely and add it to dough.
– Drain apricots but keep the juice.
– Place 12 apricot halves aside; cut remaining apricots fine and mix them with the dough.
– Mix oil with buttermilk, lemon juice, 75ml apricot juice and 1 egg, then add it to the dough until it is thicker.
– Fill muffins forms with the dough and place on each 1 apricot.
– Bake the muffins in preheated oven on 200 degrees C (or 392 F ) for 30-35 minutes.