Do you know how to make egg liquor muffins? Muffins had become very popular in Germany the last years - maybe not as much as in the USA but very popular! The special beverage "Egg liquor" is also very popular, so the combination egg liquor and muffins is quite interesting. Not long ago we posted the recipe of how to make your own egg liquor - click here to go to the egg liquor recipe. Find out now how to bake with the liquor. Happy Baking!
Ingredients Egg Liquor Muffins
(for 12 muffins)
125 g sugar
1/2 package or 1-2 tsp vanilla sugar (Dr. Oetker) - How to make Vanilla Sugar -
125 g flour
4 tbsp starch
1/2 package baking powder (Dr. Oetker)
200 ml egg liqueur
Baking Instructions Egg Liquor Muffins
- Grease muffin forms with some butter and keep them at a cool place.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C or 350 F.
- In a bowl beat eggs until foamy, add sugar and vanilla sugar, oil and egg liqueur; mix well until you get a smooth dough.
- Add flour, baking powder and starch by using a sieve.
- Fill dough into muffin forms but don't fill them completely; they should be filled two third.
- Bake them for 15-20 minutes.