The German Cucumber Salad with dill is a great side dish for many dishes and occasions. Of course it goes well with fish dishes but is also great for the BBQ. It is super easy to make and healthy. If you make enough of the dressing keep it in an empty jar for your next salad! This dressing contains only 4 ingredients! Happy Cooking!
Ingredients Cucumber Salad with Dill
2 English cucumbers
2-3 tbsp sour cream
fresh or frozen dill to taste (not more than 1 tbsp)
2 tbsp oil and 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 dash sugar
salt, ground pepper to taste
Cooking Instructions Cucumber Salad with Dill
- Wash and peel cucumber, then slice it on a grater in very fine slices.
- Mix with sour cream and dill, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix very well.
- Don't serve right away, let it rest for at least 15 minutes.
Perfect salad for grilled fish, Bratwurst or meat.
- A small red onion or shallot
- Use herbal salt.
- Spring onions, sliced.
- Use Greek yoghurt instead of sour cream