500 g pasta eg. penne
3-4 tbsp tomato paste
5 garlic cloves (optional)
400 ml heavy cream
250 g grated cheese
100 ml olive oil
Italian herbs to taste
salt, pepper to taste
Cooking Instructions Best Vegetarian Pasta Casserole
- Cook the pasta per instructions until “al dente”. Drain pasta.
- For the sauce mix olive oil, heavy cream, tomato paste, herbs and spices.
- Spice to taste.
- Peel garlic, chop very fine, add to sauce.
- Mix pasta very well with sauce, place in a fire proof form.
- Add 1/3 of the cheese and mix well. Add remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for about 30 min on 350 F.
- Serve right away.
January 4, 2017 Vegetarian Pasta Casserole