The Sunflower Seed Bread is an easy recipe even for baking beginners. There is nothing better than home made bread. No chemicals, and you can add what you like best. Spelt flour is a good alternative for wheat. This German bread recipe is proven and from Germany. I am sure you will love it. Happy Baking!
Ingredients Sunflower Seed Bread
500 g flour (wheat or spelt flour)
1 package dry yeast (read instructions, normally 500 g flour is for 1 packet)
50 g sunflower seeds
50 g flax seeds
1 tbsp salt
0,5 l warm water
1 tsp olive oil
2 tbsp apple vinegar
Baking Instructions Sunflower Seed Bread
- Mix all dry ingredients, then add the oil.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water and add to the dough. Mix well.
- You can add whole or chopped almonds or hazelnuts as well if you like. The dough is liquid, but this is okay. No worries.
- Place baking paper into the form first. Pour dough in a rectangle baking form (size: length 15 inches)
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 60 min on 350 F.
// < ![CDATA[ // < ![CDATA[ // < ![CDATA[ // < ![CDATA[ // ]]>