Swabian potato salad is a very popular salad in the South of Germany which is divided into Bavaria and Swabia. This salad from the “Schwabenland” can be made in different ways, and it is also popular in other regions of Germany. You can add Speck (German bacon)or enjoy it without. The salad can be served … read more …
This is the Right Place
For AUTHENTIC GERMAN RECIPES
- Original, traditional and local German recipes
- Easy and quick German recipes that you always were looking for
- German dishes your mum or grandmother used to make
- Typical, yummy German dessert recipes
- Find these irresistible German cake and bread recipes
- Get information on German ingredients
- Find out How to make specific ingredients
- Delicious German meat and potato dishes, soups, vegetable and side dishes
We also talk about the German traditions and the German way of life. The typical German “Gemütlichkeit” goes along with good German Food. “Gemütlichkeit” means “Feeling comfortable, cozy and social” – this is a German attribute that you can find in any German Inn. These Inns serve mostly home made dishes, and are called “Gasthaus” in German. They are very popular for their local specialties depending on the region.
On MyBestGermanRecipes.com you can find all these wonderful and delicious recipes which will bring some of the German “Gemütlichkeit” to your home wherever you may live.
Enjoy this website and all the German recipes. Happy Cooking and Baking!